Replacement of Graduation Certificate

1. A letter from the student/graduate explaining the certificate has been lost and is requesting a re-issued certificate.
2. Two (2) forms of proper identification, of which one is a state issued photo ID.
3. Payment of a replacement fee of $5.00 for each certificate. Payable to TSA.
4. Understand that the re-issued certificate will be indicated at the top of the certificate with the words “Re-Issued Certificate” and will contain the re-issue date. The original date of issue will also be indicated on the certificate.

Replacement of School Diploma

Please contact the school office for details.

Replacement of Lost/Destroyed Airman's Certificate (Mechanics License)

Go here.

Replacement of Lost/Destroyed Written Test Results

Go here.

Replacement of Attendance Records

Please contact the school office. There will be a $5.00/page fee applied to this request.