As graduates of Teterboro School, we know that you represent
the highest standards in the aviation industry!
(Courtesy of Harry Dahlstrom, author of “The Job Hunting Handbook”)
1. Wear Appropriate clothing.
2. Don’t show up late for your interview.
3. Know what the company does.
4. Know why you want to work for that company.
5. Don’t be overly concerned with money and benefits.
6 Don’t complain about former job, employer, or co-workers.
7. Act positive.
8. Ask questions.
9. Don’t exaggerate about your abilities, skills, and accomplishments.
10. Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses.
11. Sell yourself.
12. Exhibit appropriate behavior.
13. Don’t assume that the interview will lead to a position.
14. Use humor and warmth by telling a short story about yourself.
15. Follow up with a thank you note.
If you have outstanding student loans, you may be wise to consolidate these loans. Click here to get more information from the Department of Education.